What’s Included in the 2021 Cadillac XT5 Interior?
As luxury SUV interiors go, the 2021 Cadillac XT5 interior is pretty impressive. But we don’t just say that emptily. All it takes is a quick look at the new Cadillac XT5 interior pictures you’ll find by browsing our new XT5 inventory to see why. The Cadillac XT5 interior options and standard features both have a lot to offer. And of course, there’s also the matter of space: of which there is plenty inside the XT5 interior cabin and cargo area! Read on to learn more or contact us at City Cadillac now!
Cadillac XT5 Interior: Standard Features
Even entry-level Cadillac XT5 models have a lot to love. The following features list is comprised of things that come standard in the new Cadillac XT5 interior. Of course, plenty of additional Cadillac XT5 interior options are also available. But when you consider what other “luxury” SUVs provide standard vs. this list, you’ll be much more likely to be impressed:
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Front bucket seats
- Second-row 60/40 seat with slide and recline
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Power tilt and telescoping steering column
- Cadillac user experience with 8-inch touchscreen
- Bose® premium 8-speaker audio system
- Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile device pairing
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capability
- Keyless Open and Remote Start
- Teen Driver technology
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Cabin air filter and humidity sensor
- And more!
The full list of Cadillac XT5 interior options gives you plenty of room for improvement. For instance, if you want a rear seat infotainment system with a DVD player, or even premium carpeted floor mats, features like these are readily available for a price.
Cadillac XT5 Interior: Options & Features Upgrades
Looking for all the best bells and whistles with which to adorn your Cadillac XT5 interior? As is the case with any Cadillac, your options are wide open. Here’s a list of available Cadillac XT5 interior options:
- Semi-Aniline Leather Seating with Chevron-Perforated inserts
- Illuminated front-door sill plates and cargo sill plate
- Sahara Beige leatherette seating surfaces
- Ventilated driver and front passenger seats
- Memory Package
- Jet Black with Bronze Carbon Fiber trim
- Maple Sugar with Jet Black accents and Open Pore Elm Cluster wood trim
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- UltraView power sunroof
- Bose® Performance Series 14-speaker audio system
- Wireless Phone Charging
- HD Surround Vision
- A Head-up display
- Cargo net/cargo organizer
- Universal tablet holders
- And more!
Cadillac XT5 Interior: Dimensions & Specs
Brooklyn and Astoria drivers interested in learning more about the Cadillac XT5 interior features and specs will be interested in knowing that this luxury SUV, which boasts niceties like standard 60/40-split folding seats to maximize cargo space. Not to mention you’ll find the following (impressive, might we add) interior dimensions and capacities:
- Passenger Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Cargo Volume w/ Rear Seats Upright: 30.2 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume w/ Rear Seats Folded: 63 cubic feet
- Front/Rear Headroom: 39.7 inches / 38.4 inches
- Front/Rear Headroom (with Sunroof): 37.9 inches / 36.6 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 41.2 inches / 39.0 inches
Discover the 2021 Cadillac XT5 Interior for Yourself in Long Island City!
There’s only so much that you can glean from reading about the inside of a vehicle. As is the case in much of life, experiential learning is often of paramount importance in developing understanding. If you’d like to understand the Cadillac XT5 interior better, we invite you to City Cadillac, conveniently located near Astoria and Great Neck whenever safest and most timely for you.
Not ready to visit us just yet? No worries! Use our handy online payment calculator to see just how much a new XT5 interior could cost you monthly. Fair warning: you might be able to afford way more impressive features than you thought!
More from City Cadillac
The 2021 Cadillac Escalade is revolutionary from its futuristic tech to its distinguished design. This SUV continues to impress many Astoria drivers with its towing capacity and features! So what is the 2021 Escalade towing capacity exactly? On 2WD (2-wheel-drive) models, the Cadillac Escalade can tow up to a maximum of 8,200 pounds. If…
Drivers all around Astoria know that Cadillac Escalade is a major head-turner on the open road, but what’s inside the cabin? The 2021 Cadillac Escalade interior combines a spacious design with high-tech luxuries that make every drive a total joy. Get a sneak peek into the Escalade interior with City Cadillac, and get to know this…
If you’re dreaming of taking your Long Island City commute to the next level, you should explore the 2021 Cadillac XT4 interior. It offers a host of premium features to keep you comfortable and connected, even on those long drives to Astoria. The Cadillac XT4 interior provides everything you would expect from a luxury vehicle and much…