What is the New 2021 CADILLAC Escalade Price?
The Cadillac Escalade has built up a reputation for itself as one of Astoria’s most-in-demand large SUVs. But why is that exactly? With its roomy interior, luxurious appointments, and powerful performance, all for an attractive price within the luxury full-size SUV segment, the Escalade has much to offer. What exactly do you get with a new Escalade, and how much does a Cadillac Escalade cost? Let’s explore the answers to these questions below! Want to learn more? Contact us anytime!
How Much Does a CADILLAC Escalade Cost by Trim Level?
The base MSRP of a new 2021 Cadillac Escalade is little more than $76,000. That makes the Escalade a great value among luxury SUVs, especially when you consider what the Escalade offers that others don’t, including impressive V8 power and towing capabilities. Of course, the Escalade trim level, also known as the trim configuration, you choose has a huge impact on how much you’ll pay. It’s with that in mind that we provide the following Escalade Trim pricing guide:
CADILLAC Escalade Price by Configuration
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade Luxury – $76,195 MSRP
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – $82,995 MSRP
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade Sport – $85,595 MSRP
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum – $99,995 MSRP
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum – $99,995 MSRP
CADILLAC Escalade Price & Features Overview by Trim Level
Which Cadillac Escalade trim offers the right features for the right price? That depends on your needs. Now that you’ve read an overview of how much a Cadillac Escalade of each trim level will cost you, here’s an overview of what those same trim levels include with regard to interior features and exterior styling:
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury – Standard features include Curved OLED with 38 inches of total diagonal display, AKG Studio 19-speaker sound system, automatic heated steering wheel, heated 1st and 2nd-row seats, HD Surround Vision, Augmented Reality-Enabled Navigation, and more.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – Adds a panoramic sunroof, Driver Awareness Plus system, Rear Camera Mirror with Remote Wash, Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist, and a Full-Color Head-Up Display.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport – Adds stylish Gloss Black exterior features and the Performance Package with Electronic Limited-Slip Differential, Magnetic Ride Control, and the Trailering Integration Package.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum – Adds Platinum Galvano grille, leather-wrapped interior trim, full Semi-Aniline leather seats, 16-way power front heated and ventilated seats with lumbar and massage, AKG Studio Reference 36-speaker sound system, Rear Seat Entertainment System, and the Driver Assist Tech Package.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum – Includes all of the Sport trim features and all of the Premium Luxury Platinum additions, except the Platinum Galvano grille.
How Much Does a CADILLAC Escalade Cost Used?
It’s no secret that buying used instead of new is almost guaranteed to save you money. Used vehicles come with some risk level and aren’t for everyone. But if you’re impressed with the new Cadillac Escalade and its features but don’t want to pay full-price, maybe a used Cadillac is better for you! Alternately, you may wish to consider a Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac. Either way, we can walk you through all your options here at City Cadillac near Great Neck.
Find Your Next Escalade for Sale at City Cadillac!
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about the Cadillac Escalade price see how much you could save when buying or leasing your next luxury SUV near Brooklyn here at City Cadillac by checking out our current incentives and then applying for financing online!
More About Cadillac Escalade Features
The 2021 Cadillac Escalade is revolutionary from its futuristic tech to its distinguished design. This SUV continues to impress many Astoria drivers with its towing capacity and features! So what is the 2021 Escalade towing capacity exactly? On 2WD (2-wheel-drive) models, the Cadillac Escalade can tow up to a maximum of 8,200 pounds. If…
The Cadillac Escalade has built up a reputation for itself as one of Astoria’s most-in-demand large SUVs. But why is that exactly? With its roomy interior, luxurious appointments, and powerful performance, all for an attractive price within the luxury full-size SUV segment, the Escalade has much to offer. What exactly do you get with a…
The 2021 Cadillac Escalade is unlike any other luxury SUV available in Long Island City. That’s why it’s so popular here at City Cadillac! Of course, aside from its potent performance, ample space, and impressive towing capacity, the Escalade also provides you a choice of five luxurious trim configurations to choose from. Which of the Cadillac Escalade…
Spacious and well-appointed, the new 2021 Cadillac Escalade interior is everything you want from your next large three-row luxury SUV. Need we say more? Okay, well, if you’re digging for info, we suppose we’ll go on! There is, after all, plenty to say about the new Escalade interior. For specific interior specs and information…
The newest generation of the Cadillac Escalade has arrived. Combining luxury with cutting edge technology, the 2021 Cadillac Escalade will deliver Astoria drivers in style. Improvements to the new Cadillac Escalade include third row seating, the first curved OLED monitor and Super Cruise. Read below to become acquainted with the new features of the 2021…